Difficulty: Stupid Easy
These bars keep the saddlebags from getting caught up in the rear wheel. The previous owner didn’t add any and it’s noticeable where a strap was ripped. Very lucky. Some of the pics are blurry, I blame the gnats that were out the night I installed these..
1. Remove passenger seat and saddlebags.
2. Gather parts and tools needed. In this case hardware was supplied and the T-handle hex is 3/4 inch.
3. Remove bolts holding rear side rails/sissy bar on
4. Is this how it goes??
5. Finally attached (Sorry it’s so blurry, not sure what happened)
6. Seat and saddlebags re-attached. Now go ride!!