- I hate that I now spend most of my free time searching for security systems and better ways to secure my house.
- I hate that I have to spend money to protect the stuff that I bought with my money in my own house on my own land.
- I hate that I cut short my day to get home before dark.
- I hate that when I come into my house I’m wondering if there’s someone else in there.
- I hate that I don’t want to replace what was stolen only to have it stolen again in a month or six.
- I hate that I will spend another weekend setting up cameras to cover all angles of my property.
- I hate that I can’t sleep with the windows open because any sound I hear outside sounds like someone walking around.
- I hate that since the break in happened I wake up 2 to 3 times every night and have to go check the locks on the doors and windows before I can go back to sleep.
- I hate that I can’t post where I’m at on Facebook. Not that I did it much in the past or that I don’t trust people on my friends list..But I’m worried that facebook will randomly change something and that info would be public.
- But most of all I hate that I can’t seem to get past this.
I haven’t posted any quotes in a while and this is one of my favorites.
An emotion is only an emotion.
It’s just a small part of your whole being.
You are much more than your emotion.
An emotion comes, stays for a while, and goes away, just like a storm.
If you’re aware of that, you won’t be afraid of your emotions.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
Also, if you haven’t checked out my photo site lately head on over. SmugMug pushed an update which is basically an entire redesign of the site. I’ve made some changes to it which I’m not sure I like, but it’s something different.
I’m finally fed up with having to restart Firefox every day because it eats all the memory on my machines so I’m switching to Chrome full time. This is just a test of the WordPress addon.